I love cheesecake a lot. The only problem is that when I am eating it, I can never fully enjoy it as I am always thinking about how much fat is in it. This is why I made a low fat one so we can enjoy it more! I hope you like it!
You will need:
150g (5 oz) digestive biscuits
45g (1 1/2 oz) unsalted butter
110g (4 oz) caster sugar
120ml low fat double cream
150g (5 oz) dark chocolate, melted
2 tablespoons cocoa powder mixed with 1/2 tablespoon hot water
200g (7 oz) low fat cream cheese
- Crush the digestive biscuits and mix with the melted butter. Then add 1 tablespoon of the caster sugar.
- Press the mixture into a baking tin and refrigerate.
- Whip the low fat double cream until it is has soft peaks.
- Melt the dark chocolate and cool it down for about 30 seconds before pouring it in to the cream.
- The add the cocoa powder mix and blend well. set this mixture aside.
- Beat the low fat cream cheese and sugar together until it is well combined. Now fold in the cream and chocolate mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Spread this into the tin on top of the refrigerated biscuits. (I put sprinkles on but you don’t have to). Freeze it for about an hour.
- Refrigerate for another 30 mins and then serve.
I really do hope you love this no-bake low fat chocolate cheesecake recipe as much as I do! The prep time is fairly long but I definitely think it is worth is!
Hope you liked it!